Friday, October 21, 2011

Zenith Aircraft

Today I want to showcase one of my favorite Kitplane companies - Zenith Aircraft.  I do love many aircraft designs from the wide range of Kitplane companies, but I really appreciate what Zenith Aircraft brings to the market.  This August I traveled north to the Zenith Aircraft factory in Mexico, Missouri to see the great aircraft they are building.  What I found at the Zenith Aircraft factory was an exceptional team with great hospitality.  Everyone I talked with on a tour of their factory was very helpful as I asked questions, and I could feel their passion for the products they build!  I was very impressed to say the least.....top tier Kitplane company in my book!

Zenith offers several different aircraft for the Kitplane builder and they have some recent design upgrades.  I want to showcase two Zenith Aircraft that have had recent design and features upgrades.....so let's take a look;






CH 750 (two seat)




The CH 750 is a STOL (Short Take Off and Landing) design that is extremely capable for all kinds of flying missions.  Now I want you to watch a really good video that highlights the CH 750 kit components and how the build process works.....check it out;


For those with any mechanical aptitude or an interest in working with your hands (and your brain....LOL!) can you see how this could get addictive?!?  This is a GOOD addiction!


CH 650 B (two seat)


To see what these Kitplanes look like before they are packed and shipped to builders, our next video details a CH 650 B as kit components;


I hope the videos presented here gave you a good overview of the sharp Kitplanes from Zenith Aircraft!  For additional in depth details about the excellent Zenith Aircraft company check out their site -  www.zenithair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment